We were due to meet tomorrow, but 2/4 players are in a house with strep (one of them has it). The best saving throws against disease are the ones you avoid having to make.
With the usual bi-weekly based on someone's other games, the next game would be on 12/24 - nope - so we probably won't get to play again until 1/7/23.

I have done a test run of the final battle, and at this point everything has been pretty good, so I have been working on prepping the different documents for publishing on the DM's Guild. It's over 20 different files currently, and I don't see that going down, as a DM may need to have the following up all at once if playing off a laptop instead of printed copies:
-The hexmap
-Hex details
-Terrain info
-Random encounter table to roll from hex details
-Bestiary

Plus, actual dungeons/detailed locations, and two DM screen references, and maybe details on how the Air Skiff works. It's a lot, and I'll probably end up publishing before we finish the actual playthrough. I'll include the campaign log to date + final battle test-run recap in the "preview" packet, which may make it the largest preview on the DM's Guild! The campaign log document is currently about 70 pages excluding the final battle test run (Arial size 10 no columns), and reformatting will only shrink that by 5-15%.

I have a to do list, and I'm going through it a bit at a time. This one was written formatted to publish, but there's still a lot.
Did you know that I spent the last two years mis-spelling Aarakocra as Aaracokra, and Huitzopochitli as Huitzopochitl? Ctrl+H is coming for a lot of my documents.

In the meantime, behold! The draft cover, made by someone armed only with Publisher, Word, Irfanview, and a search engine!

Spoiler
Show

If you can't see imgbb due to proxy server issues, sorry. I had that problem recently, then it went away without me doing anything.

Attributions:
Aarakocra from 5e MM1
Chichen Itza photo by Arian Zwegers from Brussels, Belgium, CC BY 2.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0>, via Wikimedia Commons

This is pretty much the only art. I do content, not graphics, and with DM's Guild publishing there's not a budget for art unless there's a guaranteed audience. Castle Dracula recently passed 100 sales after a bit over 2 years on the DMG (DM'sG? DMsG? what's the non-confusing acronym?). The time I spent whipping my docs into shape for that one has finally been paid for.