Cayden Cailean - the Golarion god who stumbles his way into godhood drunkenly. He is just such a cool addition. It is neither lolrandumb humor nor does he not work in serious tones of a setting. My next goal is to set up a campaign about a downtrodden community held down by an evil borderline tyrannical lumbering company, besieged by dwarves, fey, kobolds, salamanders and whatever we can come up with.

There is despair, hopelessness and bad vibes all around, and I want the heroes to be the beacon of light and fun that brings a ray of sunshine to this community, maybe later the world. They'll basically choose their flavor of fun though. If they want brooding serious characters, they can have them. If they want to play lighthearted dumb comic relief or pure innocent white knights they can too.

I feel the actual idea of an Caydenite trying to open a tavern in a corrupt society is enough of a hook for a whole game until at least the wizard can start recruiting divine beings and/or teleport more or less at will.