Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post

Fallen London World (Sort Of)

"Ooh, I like the sound of this, at least," says the gentleman, stroking his robot ophidian. "If you would like, assuming the map is not enough to go on, I could direct you to some colleagues of mine. They have come to represent some of the machines' more imposing locations. Though, I should say, it will take some convincing for them to give up their steady source of despair."

Monokuma perks up at the mention of his favorite word. The Duchess thumps her tail and grumbles, mostly to be contrary.
"If I execute properly — which I am not known to fail to do — they won't have a choice in the matter at all. If the map is enough to go on, then I have what I need already. If it isn't, we'll simply need awareness of what exactly is missing from the information available there so that I know what to look for."
I run a few background hashcode searches as I speak, polling my databases for information about the locations on the map to get a better idea of how accurate the markers are and how much more searching could be necessary in order to find a physical access point to these machines.
"There is no truly perfect defense even against a remote attack, but a physical attack on a digital machine is far more difficult to prevent. Locking the access terminals in a secure area won't help you when I can simply teleport behind the wall or create a chemical that's capable of corroding through your vault door."