1. - Top - End - #368
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: The Power of One - A WFRP2e Solo Experience (OOC)

Alright. The layout has changed. Gaulfredo got some good luck, and managed to kill the Tainted Eye man! Good for him. He's unengaged, and next turn will charge in where he sees need.

The middle combat was almost over; you killed the Degenerate, and Hood is battered badly, enough that Weasel Face and Albino have had to cross over to the middle fight to try to salvage it. Now there's five of you in that melee versus three of them; not quite 2 to 1, so no bonus to attack there. Hood is badly hurt, so you might target him, all out attack or otherwise.

Istuccio is, incredibly, still up; he's just lost the use of his right arm for (at least) now, and dropped his weapon. Many arms attacks before him, so that's a bad sign; and he's outnumbered 2:1 even with just Many Arms and Extra Ear there, so the likelihood that he goes down next turn is quite high. You could charge in over there, next turn. Strictly speaking, since I'm treating these all as big moshpits, all three of the guys in your melee would swing on you - but that doesn't seem fair, since if we had a map or something, they're not surrounding you; you just dived in, and you killed the guy you hit, and the guys who entered the melee didn't attack you. But you did contribute to the outnumbering, so i'll do you a deal:

If you charge out of this combat to try to save Estuccio from Many Arms and Extra Ear, I'll have one of the goons make their attack on you as you go. That seems like a fair compromise. Or you could put your effort into this scrum, and hope it pays off quickly enough.

What a nail biter of a combat. Started as 11 vs 9 against you; now it's 7.5 vs 6, in your favor!
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2022-12-29 at 07:16 PM.