Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

1. - Top - End - #946
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
    October 30th
    Party Time
    In the media room, Grayson lets out a small cough as Manny puffs on his cigar. “N-no. I’ve only b-been here a-and Arizon-zona,” he replies. He endures the smoke for a few moments longer before he apologizes and moves to the far side of the couch, as far away as he can get without leaving the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
    Party Time:

"Is there somewhere specific you'd recommend? John's espoused the virtues of London a few times, but I'm not sure I'm interested in wandering around as The Ugly American there."
    Manny lets out a last plume of smoke before snuffing his cigar. "There's plenty to visit. But the Ugly American thing is more an attitude than peoples impression. Act like a local, get treated accordingly. This may be overdoing abit though, mate." He says gesturing to Raphael's current dress.

"It honestly depends on your interests but it's one of the great cities in the world so there's definitely something for you. From World class dining, sports, and entertainment to Dingy pubs, back alley hostels, underground dungeons and all points inbetween. If you've got a taste for it, London can satisfy. I know the good Doctor here fancies himself a musician so there's plenty of things for him to do. What about you, ser knight? Anything pique you interest? I saw you perusing my personal media collection. You into games?"
    Last edited by HIDA; 2023-01-06 at 01:39 AM.