Quote Originally Posted by Aleph Null View Post
As soon as I have re-connected to the internet, I will poll the APIs of several reputable news sources from each of the affected countries (or at least, the ones that have reputable journalism) for headlines, using sanity checks to sort out obvious clickbaits, opinions, and unproven theories based on precedent as well as what I already know to be true. I will then tabulate the occurrence frequencies of words and sequences as well as names of locations, converting the last into coordinate data to establish a heatmap of the most-affected areas to which the media have reliable access. I will also associate occurrences with dates to ensure the information properly indicates the order in which events unfolded.

I hand Jacob some sort of USB device that isn't quite a thumb drive but resembles one slightly — it's much larger, though, and appears to have its own co-processor built into it somehow. Then, as soon as he acknowledges, I will engage the Tesseract to teleport to the location calculated in the previous step.
"Alright. Be careful taking over the factory. I can keep tabs on you, through my psychic powers. I hope that you make it, so after I'm done evacuating the people, which won't take long, I'll return." Jacob responded.