View Single Post

Thread: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

1. - Top - End - #135
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

Horizon world
    Zenitsu( Lucy) continues to move closer to the factory complex. He managed to arrive near the complex and get inside.
    " What is this place anyway?" he said to himself.
    He wondered if Earth was still safe while he was in this world. He had a very bad feeling. Something really bad might have happened at home. Maybe everything he loved in this curent life of his, was all gone. He fell on his knees and started to cry.
    It always made Lucy anxious and sad when something bad happened directly or not,even before awakening her RS.

Zenitsu heard Chuntaro chirp in his left ear,which made him get a hold of himself.

Now was not the time to overthink.He could do something about this,right?
    "Don't ever give up." he whispered to himself,getting up.
    He needed to investigate this strange complex.
    He focused on his sense of hearing again. " I really hope there is no demon nearby,specially any of the Twelve Kizuki or Muzan himself..." he said to himself. What if it was another RS case who was has a friendlier face such a fellow demon slayer or one of the Hashira as a reincarnation?

Zenitsu(Lucy) coudn't help but to think of the past again,of events that occur before boarding the SS Big.

*Flashback,a few months prior to the SS Big events*

Lucy returned from her workshift. She was tired.
    It was not only her work that made her tired,but also all that training and those nights she went to stop criminals and robbers using her RS powers she had awakened a year and 9 months ago.
    As she was close to her appartment,a young man accidently bumped into her.
    "I..I'M SO SORRY!!!" said the young man,almost crying. " I didn't see you,I was so distracted!!!"
    He had a british acent. His blue eyes were full of worry. He had short brown hair. However,the clear skin of his face looked unatural,also like rubber. Lucy dismissed it.

"It's alright,no need to feel guilty about it!" Lucy told the young man. The young man grabbed's Lucy's dropped book and gave them back to her.
    "Thanks..." she said,taking them.
    "You're not from around here,are you?" Lucy asked.
    "Well, I..I'm just an exchange student from England. My name is Marcus." he added,clumsily.
    "My name is Lucy..." she said,abit taken back. " Oh I kinda guessed.." Marcus replied. "I do need a cup of coffee. Can I treat you to one Lucy Ch..I mean miss Lucy?! Just a way to apologise for my clumsiness!"
    Lucy was abit uneasy about acepting an invitation from a stranger but acepted.
    In a coffee shop near Lucy's appartment building.
    She enjoyed her favorite latte and pastery. She was abit surprised by Marcus's appetite as he ate at least three pastries yet was thin.
    " Thanks for the invitation Marcus.
    "You don't hear something familliar from this guy?" Zenitsu asked from Lucy's mind.

"Okay,if it's about finding a date,now is not the time." Lucy said mentally.
    " No,I mean this guy...his sounds...they are similar to mine.It's so weird!" Zenitsu added.
    " You mean...like a variant from another universe similar to yours?" Noctis asked.
    Lucy focused her enhenced sense of hearing on Marcus. " You're right..."

Marcus looked at her with worry. " Well..I'm sorry to talk about this as we just met but...I suppose you might have heard of..Reincarnation Syndrome?" he asked.
    Lucy's eyes widened. " How do you know about this?" She asked. He looked around,nervously he whispered to Lucy. "I am a RS case and I know you are too. The sounds coming from you don't lie." he said."One of your reincarnation conducts is Zenitsu Agatsuma from the Demon Slayer Corps,right?"
    Lucy's eyes widened. "How...how do you know?!" she asked. " Who are you,really?"
    " I can't say too much right now. I might as well show you,but not here. Please come with me." Lucy followed the young man out of the coffee shop. " Do you know a place where we can talk in private?" She asked.
    " Let's go to my appartment." she said. Lucy was still weary about this,but the sounds coming from Marcus were secere and kind. He meant no harm,even though he was hiding something from her. She led him inside her appartment.
    "Hey Lu,what took you so long..." Tabby, Lucy's younger sister asked. "Who's that?" she asked.
    "Don't tell me you have a boyfriend! You listened to Zenitsu's advice?!"
    "Wait,what,no Tabby!!! He's a RS case like us...from England appearently..." Lucy replied.

"Wait,your sister..." Marcus replied. "I can hear Tanjiro's sound signature witihin her."
    Both Lucy and Tabby were weirded out. "That's because Tanjiro Kamado is one of her reincarnations!" Lucy replied. "Now.."Marcus",if it's even your real name..." Lucy started.
    " That is my real name,even though I have the appearence of one of my conducts perminently." Marcus added,having dropped the accent. "What do you mean by that?" Lucy asked. She understood. " That's why your face looks rubbery! It's a mask!"
    " You're quick to notice." Marcus added. " Since I turned into my past self,I coudn't change back to my true self,or curent life self,so my relative made this mask of my former self so I could continue to live my life without being indentified as a RS case." he explained.
    "Who are you now?" Lucy asked.
    "Isn't it obvious?!" Zenitsu replied surprisingly staightforward, in Lucy's mind." I need to talk to him!"
    "Wait don't..." Lucy's eyes changed to golden brown. Zenitsu took over.
    "Well,it happened without him being scared!" said Tabby.
    " You...your reincarnation conduct..." Zenitsu asked through his reincarnation's lips.
    He had Lucy get up and grab Marcus's hair,pulling it along with his face,revealing to be a rubber mask.
    "You....You're another me?!"
    "Variant from an alternate universe is the word you're looking for." Marcus replied,revealing to have his conduct's appearence,a 20 year old Zenitsu Agatsuma,still with the same golden brown eyes and messy blond and orange hair,but longer in the back ,which was tied in a ponytail.
    "Zenitsu Agatsuma, Thunder Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps." he introduced himsed,with a smile.
    "Wait a minute..." Zenitsu said though Lucy to his older variant. "I didn't become a Hashira! The Corps disbanded after Muzan's defeat when I was 17!"
    " In your universe,but this past life of mine comes from an alternate universe from yours. In my timeline, the war against Muzan and his demon army took longer." AU Zenitsu(Marcus) replied." We still had the intense Hashira training and most of us got promoted to Hashira rank. Nezuko even became human again at that time thanks to Tamayo and Shinobu's serum much like in your universe."
    Zenitsu had Lucy use the crystal to transform into himself again.
    " I can't believe it..an older..cooler..version of me.." Zenitsu said,crying.
    "You...think do?!" AU Zenitsu replied,crying as well.
    "Pull yourself together!!" Zenitsu cried to himself.
    " I'm so sorry! I have trouble controling...my past self..." Zenitsu(Lucy) replied sheeply.
    "Quite understandable." AU Zenitsu ( Marcus) replied,as he calmed down as well. "This crystal can help you change back and forth between your reicarnation's forms and your curent self?"
    " Yes." Zenitsu(Lucy) replied. "Revert!" Light surounded Zenitsu. Lucy changed back to normal.
    "As much as I would like to get back to normal myself.." AU Zenitsu added." I'm used to this form now,even if it's a past self."
    "I can't change to my reincarnations yet." Tabby replied.
    " You'll need training for that." AU Zenitsu(Marcus) replied. "At least for Tanjiro,I can help you with that. As for you Lucy Carlson,since you are a fellow Zenitsu Agatsuma variant's reincarnation, I have a favor to ask you."

He gave a ticket to Lucy.

"The SS Big?! A cruise ship?!"

*End of flashback*
    Zenitsu( Lucy) dismissed the thought He started to explore the factory,focusing his sharp sense of hearing on the entire building.
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-01-19 at 09:16 PM.