Gabriele will pass on what she'd been told of Thrakdul Grimfeet. 'Feel like we should talk to someone who knows the local history when we get back.' Gabriele skates over the details of who they would be talking to with Harman here. 'Vorgrimler's obviously looking for something but I'm not sure if I could work out what even if we went down there on our own time. Do you think he's visiting the graves of Heraklon's other friends as well?'
"It seems to me that he's looking for Heraklon's sword. Wasn't he working for some fella calling himself the new Imperator? I'll bet having the sword of Heraklon would help a lot in legitimizing that claim - symbols are important for the ruling class everywhere," Severin offers his opionion.

"I didn't realize all the paintings were made or commissioned by this Grimfeet fellow, though. That explains why the painting in Goodchild's attic had Dwarf writing. We really should get round to getting that translated, and then take a closer look at the two in the castle. I recall Le Houet saying that the others are in Monteche, but going by Vorgrimler we can probably be sure that the Imperator only has some of them," he added.

OOC: Jumping in on the assumption the Gabriele will have passed on all the info in the latest post as well.