Quote Originally Posted by da newt View Post
This was the response to my request to delete my D&D Beyond account:

Rylee (D&D Beyond)

Jan 17, 2023, 8:44 AM PST

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response. Due to the high volume of requests, we were unable to address your ticket sooner. Please provide us with your information below for verification purposes. Feel free to ignore the sections of the form that do not correspond to additional information you have with us. Your request will be processed in the order that we received it, thank you for your patience.

PLEASE NOTE: This action is not reversible and your D&D Beyond Account will be permanently deleted.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address on the account:
Username:
Mobile Phone Number (if entered):
If you have made a purchase:
Full Billing Address:
Proof of Billing (can be any of the following):
Payment Method:
Credit Card, please provide the first 4 and last 4 of Credit Card used:
PayPal, please provide a D&D Beyond Order ID:

Copy of a Receipt of an Order placed on the account:

Do you acknowledge that if you are requesting deletion account and that we will not be refunding any purchases and you are choosing to lose access to your D&D Beyond account and any activity that occurred on it including purchases?

Compliance Team
Wizards of the Coast
I could be mistaken, but I think there's a difference between "deleting" and "unsubscribing." The latter just means you stop giving them money. The former is a stronger statement, but also means that they will keep anything you purchased digitally. (Which means I would strongly recommend, if it's legal to do so, downloading copies of anything you've bought.)