Returning to the merchant's camp you find it a bustle of activity as Lorenzo is breaking camp. He says, "This place is getting on my nerves. I am fairly certain they won't be delivering any more copper. We're heading back to Bremcote soon, if you have any last business here, you should attend to it, quickly. Oh, and Galeazzo dropped this off for you." He hands you the rest of your pay from exploring the mines.

At that point, Harman speaks up. He says, "I'm heading south. To Appledel. Heard rumors there's a witness to the attacks down there."

Lorenzo seems a little put out by that, but shrugs. "Try not to get yourself killed," he says as he walks off to yell at a few of the drivers, who are slacking off.

Harman says to Severin and Gabriele, "Sorry to leave you in the lurch, but if there's a witness alive it can't wait. Here," he says, handing Severin a gold ring with purple stones in it. "Pawn it if you can. I'll try and meet you in Bremcote in a few weeks and you can give me my share then."

Spoiler
Show
10g apiece, the other half of your pay. Harman is heading out to do some scouting on his own, perhaps your paths will cross again? Who knows.