View Single Post

Thread: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

1. - Top - End - #138
    Halfling in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

and where was harry while all this **** was going down? trying to deal with the fact that he was technically a victim of reincarnation syndrome, and the voices of two of his past lives in his head, not to mention some of the pirate bears which he had convinced to work for him by reprogramming them. don't ask how its a long story,

( hmm, i wonder what's occuring on the outside of this ship) wily said in harry's head, the mad doctor was essential to harry's efforts to reprogram the robot bears that he now had as servants.

(i don't know, but something tells me it wont be good) harry said in his thoughts

( HAHAHAHAHA! oh my friends, whatever has happened could be quite entertaining.) joker said

( will you two idiots shut it? we've got other things to do, like rescue people from dying.)) harry said

(oh yes, by using the same robot teddy bears that were last time i checked, TERRORIZING THE SHIP!) dr wily shouted

(relax albert, geez, first of all, we changed the paintjob so that our robot pirates don't strike fear into anyone being rescued. second of all not only do i have to worry about hiding you guys from the rest of the world but now i have to put up with being a mind hive for crazy supervillains, god this is gonna be even more painful to go through than that time i ate half a fudgesicle in one bite harry said

(yeah alby, you we're the one who suggested that course of action) joker said

(TO BUILD AN ARMY TO RULE THE WORLD WITH!) dr wily shouted (trust me doc, i'm a little annoyed that our most recent selfs...lack of tendency for serious supervillainy, we're all in this together. next superman's probably gonna show up and not old batsy. but what do i know? the joker mused to doctor wily.

(all in this together? you're just a gangster who's trying to be funny! doctor wily said whereas i am the greatest intellect the world has ever seen!)

(greatest intellect? hate to break it to you einstein but i'm pretty sure the riddler could beat you in the IQ department.) joker said.

will you two shut it? i swear with all these crazy events lately you'd think we were in the bermuda triangle, honestly, between these terrorist bears and all the **** going on i'm not sure how the outside world is doing, we should get on that. harry said to his previous selves while another figure lurked in the background of harry's mind.

(finally, after all this time i will soon return.) the figure spoke, a whisper in harry's subconscious as the comedian sat on a chair in what was once his room waiting for some of his newly acquired minions to return from wherever they had been sent to.
    Last edited by Drwily1987; 2023-01-21 at 07:48 PM.