Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
At this question Sharon/Oghash shakes her head and silently curses. "Should have thought of that already...tonight, after I check on Eddarly...no, not enough time...tomorrow, then..."
Stvari interrupts. "Sharon won't need us around to talk with him. We can scour his home while you see to our friend's needs."

He remains quiet throughout Oghash's outburst, his face unreadable. "As strange as it feels, I agree. Oghash and- what did you say her name was? Rosemary?-" he nods in acknowledgement. "Oghash and Rosemary have the brothel well in hand. With access to this tunnel, it may well be days before the innkeeper and his wife are recognized as missing. Tell a few of the girls to step in 'because they've fallen ill' and nobody will be the wiser."

"As for Mott, I'm keen to break in tonight. If one of you can come with to make sure I don't fall for any traps the eye can't see, I'd be glad of the company. Perhaps Ahkmathi can join me, and Anton can accompany Sharon?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
I don't think either of these things stand to be "encounters" that we'll suffer for splitting the party. So I vote Stvari and Ahkmathi check out Mott's place, while Anton and "Sharon" see to Eddarly.