(OOC: Hm, if this is how its going, I may have to abandon my plans of the resolutions of both fights happening at the same time)
Spoiler: New Jutsu Revealed:
Show

Cloned Shuriken Tag: C-rank
A fuinjutsu tag with stored chakra that when released shapes the chakra into clones of shuriken to fire at the foe. Replicable using Paper Release, unlike storage tags

Water Bullet Tag: C-rank
A fuinjutsu tag with stored chakra that when released fires a jet of water at the target. Replicable using Paper Release, unlike storage tags.

White Oni:
Through his Byakugan he observes what is happening. Senko might be reaching her limit, and her snake companion is trying to sneak up on him to bite him. Makes sense. However, this is a problem: he was not here to kill Senko or Menko. Depriving of Senko of her snake friend would cause more harm than good in his estimation, he needed to think long term here and she won't listen to him about the threat if he is responsible for the snakes death. While he can't properly assess her resolve if she goes berserk. He could of course deal with the berserk state if needed, but that wasn't the point. Her berserk state said nothing about her resolve to fight a threat like him. It was a genetic flaw, a biological side effect that got in the way of figuring out what she would do.

How to do this? He snatches Menko up by the throat, perfectly able to see her, keeping his grip tight but not choking or harmful. Time to ham this up a bit more and play the foolish villain a bit.
"Muahahahaha, you really think this would get past me? Useless. Furthermore, I observe that...you seem to be tiring out, Senko."
He takes a soldier pill out of a pocket and holds it in his other hand opposite of Menko.
"I wonder, whether you will choose to rescue your friend.....or try to take this soldier pill from me, restoring your energy so you can fight on without worry. What will you do now?"
The choice didn't actually matter at all to him- whether she rescued her friend like an ideal hero, took the pill from him because she figured out that the snake wasn't in any actual danger or came up with some third solution to this wasn't actually the point, to him at least. The point was to see what she'd do, whether she'd keep going despite the terrible situation she is in. He saw a simple and obvious third solution himself.

There was no wrong answer.

Well, hopefully. If even doing THIS provoked her berserk state, he would simply have to deal with that, knock her out, put the Kama on because he isn't walking away empty handed and hope that problem can be solved and her other problems could be worked on as time goes on. Assuming she survives the kama of course. If Senko doesn't well.....he'll have to hope Kimiko survives or somehow wins against Baku.

Kimiko:
He hears laughter, as illusionary Kimikos begin to appear around him going
"Hyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyuhyu.....Release."
Suddenly one of the tags shoot out a volley of shuriken, then she releases another, and another, shooting metal shuriken at Baku from multiple angles- these were not stored shuriken, but cloned ones, created to be replicas of the real thing, a tag she made through fuinjutsu. She had created new kinds of tags to fight with other than explosive ones in her training. Not all of them were cloned shuriken tags, she peppered in some Water Jet tags firing jets of water at him to make it look like she is just firing whatever, his death was not what she was aiming for at the moment, at least not immediately. She was just seeking to cut him with just one of the shruikens, to get a single drop of blood from all the shuriken she is firing from him, for what she has planned? That is all she would need, and even if the cloned shurikens faded or poofed, the blood splattered on a cloned blade would not.