View Single Post

Thread: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

1. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

Quote Originally Posted by Drwily1987 View Post

"We'll cover the basics of mental finance later, we're not alone." The joker spoke "the fantasy geek and the shall we say, hotheaded? delinquent are also here. fortunately Elvis has left the building with one of the Winchester brothers." The Joker alerted harry, who sure enough saw Jacob and Justine on deck and Superman leave with Sam. the comedian turned away from watching Superman's exit and looked at Jacob and Justine.

"so, you're two of the people from that weird submarine i inexplicably woke up on." harry said to the two others that were on deck. "I say we get out of here as soon as we can before something terrible happens on board and we get caught in it."
    "I can hear your thoughts, Joker." Jacob responds with the voice of The Devil. "Don't start with me little wannabe funnyman."
    With that, Jacob then addresses Harry. "Oh, don't mind him, Harry." He stretches his hand out to shake. "I'm having trouble keeping everyone in line." Jake flinched as the three evil god like beings struggled to take over his psyche.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2023-01-24 at 12:03 PM.