1. - Top - End - #19
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Bil
    Twilight Cleric of Damh
    AC: 18 HP: 33/33 THP:
    PP: 17 PIv: 11 PIs: 17
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    5 / 5 d8 HD
    Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 3/3 2nd, 2/2 3rd

[COLOR = #0000FF] "No, no, no," Bil chatters, "You give yourself too little credit. Every knight worth her scabbard is a lady. Just as every curtsey is a fine one, for 'tis the intention that matters more than the form of the thing. A harp is a harp, even if it does need to be restrung every now and again."

"And I too, Tramunbil, humble servant of Damh, seek the high priest... though do lower your voice, dear lady. This is a matter which must be handled with delicacy. His Excellency is overdue to the castle, but we must cause no alarm among the people nor imply to High Priest Voskolm that the slight delay in his schedule caused by his celebratory choices were ill-advised." [/COLOR]

Bil's mind worked fast - if these two were also searching for the high priest, then his quest was both less discrete and more urgent than he'd realized. He had to find the high priest first, if he were going to win the laurels for saving the royal wedding.

"First, I aim to find a suitable wedding gift for the royal couple. I was thinking a mirror with a word of wisdom, 'To seem is to be' or some such similar guidance worthy of a prince. We should join forces! My friends call me Bil. How shall I address you?"
    Last edited by jscape2000; 2023-01-28 at 07:33 PM.