View Single Post

Thread: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

1. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

"Oh...right,the portal I came through..." Rinoa(Lucy) I replied. "I do recall it was on top of a waterfall south from here. I can lead the way. The tribe that greeted me gave me this GPS device to help me find my way." she explained.

"That will come in handy!" AU Tanjiro replied. "My sence of sence of smell and this device might help us find us find the way." he added.

Rinoa( Lucy),AU Tanjiro and Inosuke braved the dangers ahead on their way back to the tribe.

"I was wondering what Marcus is doing." Rinoa asked.
    "You mean Other Other Monitsu?! He went to meet with this Lord Barry or something?!"

" That's King Larry."AU Tanjiro replied."Just an investigation on something the king has planned."

"King...Larry.." that name was familiar to Lucy.
    " Oh...the new king of england!" She said. Lucy remembers him from seeing him on television. Her sister Tabby finds him cute and was a big fan.

" Well sooner we can find the portal,the soonerbwe can get back home. AU Tanjiro replied."

" I miss home as well..." Rinoa( Lucy) replied.

As they got closer to the location of the portal...

"I don't think they will regonise me as Rinoa but they know as some sort of "shapeshifter" due to the crystal and my RS case so I might be fine." Rinoa told to her new allies. "
    "I woudn't worry about that." AU Tanjiro replied.
    He tried to pick up any unusual scent. Lucy did tell him that sea water poured from the portal after all.
    --------
    England,real world.
    Meanwhile,Marcus was on his way to the briefing.
    It has been awhile since he has set foot in London. Before he left to study in Tokyo,shortly before he awoke his RS which changed him physically. His birthname and curent life now a disguise hiding his past life which is now his resl self. With the paparazzi around,it was safer for him to keep his rubber mask on so no one outside knows he's an RS and part of the Neo Demon Slayer Corps, a club of sort in their college in Tokyo. Paparazi made him anxious.
    He debated if he should reveal himself to the King and the others. He wore his uniform and haori under his clothes too,just in case.
    He heard that Superman brought a few RS cases from the SS Big. Was Lucy one of them?

The sounds coming from the briefing room wasn't hers. He was worried for his protege. He hoped she was there in the room,despite his sharp sense of hearing trying to confirm that it wasn't the case. Was it the right choice to send her?
    It was. He has faith in the young woman.
    "Be careful Lucy..." he muttered.
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-02-04 at 09:15 AM.