Like seriously if you're town just step back for a second, breathe, and read your previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffimai View Post
This is exactly the same, from town's pov, whether they kill the real one or the fake one. Both dead including guaranteed 1 wolf at the expenditure of one elimination and one NK, with the added risk that Snake speaks up to save the town Crow so two live verified PRs vs one dead wolf. You've also now given a reason for why you could be a wolf ccing. No offense, but if we kill Illven, I will not believe your information until Snake speaks up anyway, and I hope they won't do so until much later in the game.

You are right that tomorrow, the fake will be a dead wolf walking. Pushing for town to kill one of you now, thus potentially wasting two eliminations to catch our 1 wolf, is not a pro-town plan and denies us information the real one could give in the coming days. The only downside I see to leaving you both alive is that Badger can almost guaranteed join the wolf team - but that gives them tmi and might make it easier to flush them out as well.

Afaic you can both live until we know. Other people are free to vote differently.
The first underlined section is where you're acknowledging and seeming to agree that Snake outing themselves immediately to save the real Crow is bad news.

The second is where you say "if we don't use my plan, I'm going to advocate people shouldn't listen to anything you say until Snake outs themselves to confirm you as the real Crow".

These two sentences don't agree with each other. You're either a wolf trying anything to avoid your scumbuddy getting lynched today, throwing whatever at the wall to see what sticks, or you're so tunneled at this point that you're not noticing how your own argument contradicts itself.

- - - Updated - - -

TBH I probably need to take a step back too. Getting too steamed about all this. >.<