Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
Every game I've run as narrator, and every game I've played as wolf, has involved a PM that looks something like "you lot are the wolf team, here is a link to your QT/discord chat". The only reason to assume otherwise is because it weakens your argument to acknowledge you had an extra ~72 hours to think about stuff.
But you'd think I have realized that and not said that I only had 7 hours, instead of trying to trick experienced people that we didn't have 72 hours after we just had a discussion involving the delay of game start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
It highly makes sense that the wolves would have the idea to seed fakeclaims early on.
I have no clue who Princess Olivia is or what she's from, but it sounds plausible as a seed to claim baner or see-death-flips: the power fits baning (healing magic), while the fluff fits Crow (life cleric -> medic).

I get that you totally could be a power role that got some heat, so you claim to avoid a bad mislynch D1. And it's just bad luck, bad circumstances, and a persuasive wolf!AV that is causing problems. That is in the realm of plausibility. But so is what AV proposed.

So, barring some reread of Taffimai's argument and realizing why it's a lot better than AV's, vote is staying on you.
Oh, Olivia is my life cleric from a game Vecna dm'ed on discord, A halloween intended one shot (ended up being a few weeks)

Sheet in question.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2708671

Wouldn't baning (No one can use powers on you) fit the fluff of banishment better then healing magic? Which admittedly is a spell offered to life clerics but its not something they specialize in.