Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
It's less. Vecna CANT be a wolf, and more if Vecna tries to claim otherwise I pull the sheet.

In addition, I have mentioned the character in passing to Xi, but I wouldn't be surprised is she doesn't remember it.
As mentioned though, there's no reason for me to say she's not a healer because it's more or less irrelevant if you're telling the truth about that.

Why is it called a doctor if it also prevents non fatal power usages? What the chemicals they treated you with makes you unscryable?
Generally, the baner doesn't protect from non-kill powers. That's something we sometimes do around here because there's so many anti-town powers that can exist, but usually it's just protection from killing. In fact if you check the Spider role, you'll see they only protect from the kill.

Town going "Hey relative newbie make some reads" Townie "Does their best" Town "Hey relative newbie these are not expert level reads, CLEARLY WOLF."

Let's just say I can tell why you don't get new players often.
It's part of why I try to give new players a pass their first few games. I will say that if I was like...Spider, and you'd claimed Spider, I might've been willing to just let that slide 'til like d3 or something. Not worth chasing someone away with aggressive accusations when they can't even mislead town. But if you're gonna fakeclaim my infopower I can't just let that go. Sorry.

Getting new players isn't too hard, it seems we have at least one each game. Keeping them can be a chore, but that's partly just cuz it's that kinda game. This community is relatively chill (I'm in a game over on MU right now that is supposed to be a quiet game for quiet people that has reached 5700 posts by N3 ;-;), but social lying games tend to be a very "love it or hate it" kinda deal.