Quote Originally Posted by Squork View Post
I last played on CDC about a year ago, and it’s a completely different atmosphere there. Different names, different roles (never had a town role that wins with the scum before), and different mechanics. All kills and investigations are revealed at nightfall, unless you’re voted out or killed. Nightfall is a single time rather than a block, and the next day starts right away.

Forgive me if I haven’t had the most fluid of transitions, why do you think I’m taking notes?
If it is genuine confusion, then you have my apologies. But I stand by it, mostly on account of saying you missed Illven's death and offhandedly claiming that AV is the seer when Snake calls out "Snake (Seer)" in the role list and Crow has an entirely different tag. The former is easy "confused newbie" points that wouldn't be accounted for by that, while the latter is a bit more subtle, but an easy way to misdirect players who aren't paying that much attention while being able to claim that you just misunderstood, and something I don't buy as explained by that on account of it requires knowing seer is an information role without having seen which one it is.