View Single Post

Thread: Raging Loop

1. - Top - End - #216
    Pixie in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Raging Loop

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Serpentine View Post
    If it is genuine confusion, then you have my apologies. But I stand by it, mostly on account of saying you missed Illven's death and offhandedly claiming that AV is the seer when Snake calls out "Snake (Seer)" in the role list and Crow has an entirely different tag. The former is easy "confused newbie" points that wouldn't be accounted for by that, while the latter is a bit more subtle, but an easy way to misdirect players who aren't paying that much attention while being able to claim that you just misunderstood, and something I don't buy as explained by that on account of it requires knowing seer is an information role without having seen which one it is.
    Oh oops, didn’t even realize the Seer thing lol. If it makes you feel any better, I can fully admit that I’m not a noob, nor am I trying to come off as one. I make dumb mistakes with words and definitions, even pers could tell you after the game that I do that irl all the time, but I’ve played on and off since about 2017. That doesn’t mean I’m any good, mind you, but I have a bit of experience.

By on and off, I’d say I’ve played about 15-20 games total online.

- - - Updated - - -

Once I get home and have had a bit of help in the form of liquid courage, I’m going to have a look at the guys who were much more talkative this time of day on D1 and have trailed off a bit. This game shouldn’t be this dead right now.
    Last edited by Squork; 2023-02-03 at 10:55 PM.