Caveat: tired. Unexpected stuff kept me up until about midnight, and trying to read here a little while winding down.

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
AV is wrong about Snow and possibly Ti. Haven't thought about Ti.

Xihirli should be voted out.

Snow already tipped on why but she's not confident enough in it to push.

(Hint: Xi knew that it was Badger/Crow cross before anyone else.)
Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
Did I? I don’t believe I’ve said the words "badger" or "crow" once this entire game.
bladescape, would you refer to that post where you claim Xi noticed something too early? And what Snowblaze said that hints at this? And what exactly "Badger/Crow cross" means; I realize I'm reading that as "gambit a wolf!AV would do D1" but maybe it means something else.

But I'm guessing you are implying Xi made a TMI slip. If that guess is right, that implies the wolves knew what was up early on with the Crow claims, which implies AV is a wolf.

So... You suspect wolf!Xi voted wolf!AV early D2, knowing that one of two things would happen
1) seer outs AV, and Xi gets towncred for being on the wagon early
2) seer doesn't out AV, and no significant wagon forms on AV since nobody wants Crow dead, so Xi's vote on a scumbuddy has zero risk. Xi maybe still gets towncred later on when AV gets outted.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
Is… is Blade pulling a me?
Quoted for potentially cool wordplay if what's happening is what I think is happening.
If so, good joke, Xi.

I can see both the TMI slip and Xi potentially making this joke as evidence for voting Xi. Xi is one of the players who I think would enjoy hinting they are a wolf.
But I'd like to know what post(s) bladescape thinks is evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
Zelphas might also be wolf. Hm.
bladescape will sometimes (often?) vote someone just to see what response he gets. How does the voted person respond. How do others response and vote once a wagon is stronger.

I was wondering for a bit if his vote on Xi was legit or to gain intel.
That bladescape makes this statement without swapping his vote makes me think the vote on Xi is more than just poking for intel. If it were that, I think he would have changed it after Xi responded.

I expected some discussion on the wolfiness of Cazero or Zelphas, but besides Zelphas himself everyone has seemed to ignore that. The other discussion does look like good discussion, but I wonder how much of it is trying to protect a wolf (whether that wolf is Cazero or Zelphas)
On the other hand, if just one of those two is a wolf, I think some wolf would have jumped on one of the two wagons to protect their scumbuddy in a believable way. Maybe I missed a vote change, but I think we're still at 2 for Cazero (me; Zelphas) and 1 for Zelphas (Squork).

So I guess... that the wagons are kinda being ignored makes me think that either neither are wolves (wolves don't really care who gets lynched and are happy not to draw attention to themselves AND/OR are trying to avoid getting lynched as new wagons form) or both are wolves (wolves are hoping another wagon gains traction).
Zelphas voting Cazero is a mark against the "both wolves", but his statement makes sense if both are wolves: he could reasonably move his wagon to a 'more convincing' argument later, and although he didn't mention self-defense most folk are likely not to analyze that vote a ton since it kinda counted like self-defense.

If both Zelphas and Cazero are alive at end-of-day, I could see a seer peeking there.