On "AV says I'm a wolf for Reasons": I can see a plausible explanation for wolfreading me for TMI: namely, that post wasn't TMI, I previously TMIed AV town and Crow by failing to make sense of the Badger thing and then that post was me hastily trying to cover up for it before anyone noticed.

I don't see why that merits the crypticness, though, so... yeah, AV, please explain.

On Xihirli, Jeen: no, the argument is the opposite. Given Crow!AV wolves know that there's two Crow claimants, neither of whom are wolves. Xihirli was the one who suggested that neither AV nor Ilven were wolves, when there's significantly less probability that town would get to that conclusion given the natural assumptions of "one of these players is lying and hence wolf".

Seconding Squork that Zelphas's reads list is very consensus-y; also don't think there's much depth of thought there. Confidence fairly low, though, second-guessing this one a bit.

The fact I'm agreeing with bladescape is making me paranoid that I'm badly wrong and he's trying to manipulate me into continuing to be badly wrong. Is that a justified read? Probably not. Still.

I should vote. I now don't know if I want to vote for Zelphas or Xihirli, so I will make that Future Me's problem.