I've had my weekend filled with errands so I'll be dipping in and out for awhile. But as a parting message, I'm gonna beat my old drum that nobody ever likes: Armonia13 is about to autolynch; if we don't have any really solid feelings, let's minimize losses and only have one kill today. I even have an extra bit of evidence to support it this time: the reason monkeys work as a way to check my Crow claim is because it's literally impossible for them to both die at the same time. I'm not asking anybody to stand up and say "Armonia is/isnt my monkey buddy", I'm more saying that in the unlikely event that Armonia is monkey buddies with our chosen lynchee, that's one fewer methods of verification available.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
Given how Illven flipped according to only you, yes.
It's about framing. Yeah people don't know if they can trust me or not, so to test that they ask the next questions. "Presuming AV is telling the truth, what might wolves have been doing?" and "Presuming AV is a lying wolf, what might wolves have been doing?"

Bladescape asked the first question, and then went looking for people who looked like they already knew neither Illven nor I were a wolf. And lo and behold, there was exactly precisely one person lazily pushing that opinion.