View Single Post

Thread: Vedalken Eldricht Knight

1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Default Vedalken Eldricht Knight

Hello everyone,
    I'm currently trying to build a Dex based Vedalken EK, using Shadow Blade and a shield, with the dueling fighting style.
    I rolled the stats and i got an interesting 11 str, 19 Dex, 16 con, 13 int, 13 wis, 13 cha. (We are using tasha's Custom Origin rules)
    The campaign gonna end around level 14, maybe 16, with some few chance to go till the end.
    I think the build can't start otherwise than EK 8, that's mean 3 feats till that point, im thinking about warcaster @4, elven accuracy (+1 Dex) @6, Alert @8 or maybe one between Resilient (wis) and lucky. From here on I'm not that sure about what to do, I'm very tempted to get couple levels of War Magic wizard, for get also some extra slots beside the defensive bonuses, and than again get couple lv of Paladin for smite, than whenever it gonna end I'll take only WW levels, or I can reach EK 11 for the third attack (lv 15 of the character).
    Which do you think it can work enough well? Or when and how you would multiclass for the concept i have in mind? Considering it have to deal damage and be enough tanky, because it is probably the one DPS in the group and no other one can tank.
    Last edited by adb82; 2023-02-06 at 02:14 PM.