Possible worlds, assuming two wolves:

JeenLeen/Cazero
JeenLeen/Kish
JeenLeen/Badgerscape
Cazero/Kish
Cazero/Badgerscape
Kish/Badgerscape

Or I guess there's a chance of only one wolf left. But rn I just want to take the option that's least likely to lose.

And then there's the problem of "is my fellow monkey actually going to show up and vote?" Which I am kind of doubting rn.

Going to go reread stuff. Actually I need to check precise EOD time as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Realisation: if AV hadn't claimed Crow, Zelphas probably would have died D1. AV was probably aware of that at the time, so could we add "saving a wolf partner" to the list of possible motivations for the counterclaim?

But also does AV really correctly claim their wolf partner was a wolf?

If I'm right then it means my original "Jeen is partnered with Zelphas" theory still has merit, and... I know I had wolf!Zelphas reads at some point... let me check...

- - - Updated - - -

Realisation: if AV hadn't claimed Crow, Zelphas probably would have died D1. AV was probably aware of that at the time, so could we add "saving a wolf partner" to the list of possible motivations for the counterclaim?

But also does AV really correctly claim their wolf partner was a wolf?

If I'm right then it means my original "Jeen is partnered with Zelphas" theory still has merit, and... I know I had wolf!Zelphas reads at some point... let me check...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I unpaired Zelphas/Cazero. For reasons I still think are decently valid.

I think we probably hit exactly one wolf in Zelphas/Squork, one dead AV and we have two left alive, one of which may or may not be Badger.

Also I had a thought at some point that AV is less likely to do the fake counterclaim with an inactive partner. Doesn't rule out Badger!Kish but if I'm right does rule out Kish/Badgerscape.

Back in an hour or two.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I unpaired Zelphas/Cazero. For reasons I still think are decently valid.

I think we probably hit exactly one wolf in Zelphas/Squork, one dead AV and we have two left alive, one of which may or may not be Badger.

Also I had a thought at some point that AV is less likely to do the fake counterclaim with an inactive partner. Doesn't rule out Badger!Kish but if I'm right does rule out Kish/Badgerscape.

Back in an hour or two.