We won! I didn't mess up too spectacularly!

First apologies to Ilven and Squork for getting you mislynched.

ftr, Ilven, I don't think you were particularly wolfy and wouldn't have voted you without the counterclaim thing. There was a little voice in my head saying actually maybe it is a smart move for wolves to counterclaim here but it was cancelled out by "am I just thinking this because of AV" and also not feeling sufficiently engaged in the game to go against the grain and seriously advocate killing AV or neither claimant.

Personally I would have left it later before claiming but I can understand the choice to claim when you did given time zone stuff.

But, yeah, sorry.

As for Squork: I guess your playstyle is just one that happens to match things I tend to expect from wolves. I know that for next time, at least! And also flipless games suck, I probably wouldn't have voted you given Zelphas flip.

But I got there eventually. Pleased I figured out that Zelphas was wolf despite AV claiming they were.

Lessons learnt: listen to Xihirli's AV reads, listen to Taffimai's reads full stop (should have already learnt that one, sorry!), don't suppress controversial reads because I haven't had a high enough thread presence, don't townread Jeen for just doing solvy stuff, the same for Persolus, kill AV on general principle.

And yup, completely seconding the "too much in town mindset as a wolf" thing, Jeen.

(Also, bladescape, you did successfully convince me you were Spider up until Ti died and Valmark told me they could protect the same player two nights in a row. Then I decided to keep my mouth shut and kill any future Spider claimant with fire.)