I know there's only a few days left, but I wanted to get in some reading and provide my input on other entries. Enjoy!

Spoiler: Bootlegger
Show

The alchemist's fire is cool and you get your own little bag of holding (for smuggling all of it)! You don't have a range increment listed for it though (aside from sneak attack itself having a limit of 30 feet).

I would have liked to see a little more progression for the alchemist's fire, but you make a good use of expanding the bonus action throughout the entire class to keep up your theme accurately.

Spoiler: Martial Archetype: Bouncer
Show

Love Tap progresses very well throughout the entire class, so nice job on keeping it the primary feature. Overall, this reminds me of the Open Hand Monk, but the way it changes for various circumstances set it apart.

Sucker Punch is freakin sweet and the capstone is really strong, as it should be. This would be a great subclass to "bring them back alive."

Spoiler: Otherworldly Patron: The Green Fairy
Show

Honestly, the name had me wondering how it was going to suit the theme, but enough good flavor did very nicely indeed.

Each feature captures the idea of "becoming intoxicated" in a different way for the effects. The invocation especially brings around to the theme nicely. You made a lot of valuable limitations to really display a firm, but fun, patron.

Spoiler: The Brewmaster
Show

The evolution of brewing absolutely nails your master of brewing. It continues to expand available spells, even bringing in other sources for additional expansion.

The only nitpick I really have is that I saw intelligence modifier to attack bonus and knew you would have an extra attack as well. It fills out in a way, but I don't really know that it supports your theme.

Spoiler: College of the Public
Show

There's always at least one that makes me laugh, so thanks! I like the different hands-on approach to build rapport and actively include others. We don't have proper mechanics for pub songs, and this fills that niche.

With Swapping Tales, I'm concerned about how that truly functions with trading certain proficiencies. For example, I don't know how often it would benefit for a Fighter to lose his martial weapon and heavy armor proficiency. So is this supposed to be briefly sharing (and gaining) or a legitimate trade?

Spoiler: The Deckbuilder Wizard
Show

I have played... A lot of deck-building games so this was really cool to see. Right off the bat I'm concerned with how the spell deck will work if you draw a card that serves a wildly different purpose than what you need. Of course, Card up Your Sleeve somewhat addresses this as well as the capstone.

I appreciate how much work you put into clarifying various adjustments for increasing or decreasing the spell level as necessary.

Spoiler: Path of the Bartender
Show

This is My House grows with proficiency for a nice damage and distance scaling. However, I don't really know that grappling suits the idea of a bartender. I know we have another bouncer, but that didn't stop all those Spider-Man subclasses!

Your other abilities definitely provide good ideas to support your bartender theme though. Top Shelf doesn't have a saving throw DC, so I just assume that would be the same as your throw save DC.

Thanks for reading, friends! Let me know what you think and feel free to poke some holes in mine.