Quote Originally Posted by Ameraaaaaa View Post
A mega dungeon sounds fun but I'll probably never get to play in one most likely. Given the only games i can get are play by posts and one on ones with my lil bro. But perhaps when my lil bro is older either of us can run one for the other. That might be fun.

2 Questions about your system. 1 would you say it's simpler to learn then chronicles of darkness. I teied gming cod for my lil bro but immediately after character creation he wanted to play before i could prepare and i barely managed it until we got to combat. Next time i better insist he let me read the rules before we start. Also sultan dispite not making a combat focused character was pretty quick to point a gun at people. Excepted of a 11 year old but still lol.

2ed would you say it's possible for a 11 year old to learn it. If not I'll probably just use risus for now.
Hmm.

I would say it is probably more complicated than Chronicles of Darkness but less complicated than its crunchier cousins like Exalted.

I am probably the wrong person to ask about how easy it is to learn. I have a fairly high IQ, but also a fairly severe processing disorder, so I tend to have a harder time teaching myself games but an easier time learning them when taught. I have certainly been able to teach the game to high school age students, and I am fairly confident I could have been taught it as a preteen, but I am not typical, and some adults still have trouble grasping the system.

So in short, it really depends on the individual, but I would probably wait 2-3 years.