Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
Invisible monsters are stalking and killing humanity (mostly children, as they're easy prey; also children can see them and this bothers the monsters), main character is part of some Men in Black-esque organization that undergoes training and woo woo magic stuff to be able to see and fight them while also covering up everything.

I only read the first arc, it was okay. Speaking of manga comparisons, yeah...tell me if you've heard basically that exact description before from a thousand D-grade Shonen Jump series that never make it past 30 chapters.

The ending of the first arc tells a relatively satisfying, mostly complete story and I basically just hopped off after that point because I thought the pacing was pretty awful frankly. It's really good in the first two issues, as the mysteries slowly unfold and there's this unsettling stalking from and of the monster...but as per usual it's really hard to maintain suspense once you actually SHOW the monster, and after that the horror vibe completely dissipates with it becoming pretty much a straight action series for the next 3 issues.

And that's after reading them back to back. I really don't know how people managed to maintain interest with those issues releasing over 5 MONTHS.

Art's nice though.
Hey now, sometimes those D-grade Jump series last 205 chapters instead of those 30. Some ****ing how.

Sounds generically neat though. Worth looking at the first arc.