View Single Post

Thread: The Tarot Club II

1. - Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Tarot Club II

Alright, I first want to acknowledge that I see my switching votes so late in the day to basically cinch the kill is wolfish. Honestly I did not realize I put my vote in literally 5 minutes before EOD, as I don't have access to discord while at work and did the math wrong, thinking there was still 1/2 an hour for discussion.

With that said, I will go ahead and state I was blocked last night and unable to take my potion/action.

Also as a vote count:

Lady Serpentine: 4 (rogue_alchemist, Allando, SnowBlaze, bladescape)
    Allando: 3 (Persolus, Caedorus, batcathat)
    Xihirli: (Lady Serpentine)
    Snowblaze: (Xihirli)
    Persolus: (Illven)

I ready Snowblazes ISOs, but don't have enough experience to know how accurate they are or to make my own. So based on the fact that Lady Serpentine was revealed town and wouldn't have been bussing anyone, I'll throw a vote on Xihirli

EDIT: Question for our illustrious fog monster: If someone activates a power/potion and then gets killed can their power/potion still affect the game, if their death doesn't preclude it? Specifically in the case of BCH, could his vote manipulation still be active, if he chose to use it and his target was valid?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Nooooo! BATCATHAT! Truly you were the best of all of us! Rebecca cried out. In another life. In another world we could have been friends.....or more then friends?

[Nooooo. My former mason buddy.]

So Batcathat's vote manipulation makes wonder.

Do we have any way of knowing if Xi's (cause she failed to bold) vote counted?

Actually on a re-read, Bookwombat said they WOULD enforce that ruling. So Xi never voted.
    Good catch, more reason to pressure Xihirli!
    Last edited by rogue_alchemist; 2023-03-09 at 04:38 PM.