1. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder999 View Post
    Coralej

When Coralej opens his eyes he's just a little more relaxed, if the force says it'll work out then who's he to argue, he does his best to take command as ordered, "We should be safe to split up, at least for now. I expect R4-X1 can handle any repairs on the power station, probably best if CT-0027 goes there too, since he can actually undestand Binary. Cora seems to know a bit about computers and you" he indicates the as yet unnamed clone mechanic (0476) "Can probably manage repairs, so you'll be dealing with the Comm Relay. Illyene, you should stay with R4 and CR-0027 in case anything happens. The rest of us will go with Cora to the Relay and security zone. Finally, I'd like to know your names please, noone actually informed me." he indicates the clones Anyone got any suggestions or objections?"
    The three engineers speak up: “where should we go?”

476 responds when addressed: “sir, we’re fresh from kamino, we’ve tossed around names but haven’t really settled on anything yet.”

Spoiler
    Show
    the way the four clones will work is as you interact with them, give them names and learn about their personality etc, they will gain initiative and take training etc to gain benefits that will help the team.

This will have dual effects of helping you achieve more (ie secondary or hidden objectives resulting in more rewards), and let them keep up and remain useful as you advance.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-03-10 at 08:58 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig