View Single Post

Thread: Good divine feats?

1. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Good divine feats?

Looking through PHB2, I don't think I had it when I made that other character....here's my thoughts on some.

Sacred Healing is pretty dang weak. Compare it with Augment Healing in Complete Divine. Divine Healing +2 per die rolled and takes a turning attempt to use for one round, while Augment Healing is +2 per spell level and is constant. The +5 on Heal might be useful if you don't keep Heal maxed out, but it's an awfully niche use to spend a feat on. If you feel Divine Healing is still worth it, I suggest getting Augment Healing before you get Divine Healing.

Divine Armor might have uses. If it took an immediate action instead of a swift action it'd be better, though.

Divine Fortune is an immediate action, and getting a +4 on any save could be very handy if you're the one to be affected.

Divine Ward is weirdly named; it allows you to cast a touch spell to a specific person at close range (25 feet + 5 feet per two CL). It lasts for a whole 24 hours once complete, so this would let you cast all those touch-range healing spells at a nice distance for a whole day. You can have more then one in effect, so if you're playing healbot for a small-ish party this could be great.

Sacred Radiance, I like. +2 vs fear/poison/disease/death for every nonevil creature within 60 feet, and a -2 vs fear for evil creatures. For ten minutes for a single turn attempt. The whole "become a light source with a 60-foot/120-foot radius" thing might be obnoxious, though.
    Last edited by Jasdoif; 2007-05-12 at 02:05 PM.