Abigail had remained silent throughout the exchange with the infernal voice, or as they learned, its proxy. Not wanting to alert it of everyone's presence in the group. When the portal closed and the devil left she did finally speak up though after hearing all that had been said so far. "I have to agree with Levi. That was not the Voice of the Dungeon, merely a mouthpiece it uses. Also anyone in Sol would not allow that to freely walk the streets." Abigail says once the devil has left. "And you say it can travel freely between the Dungeon and Sol which Dungeon dwellers cannot due without a great deal of help or unless enough of us do not go through the portal to stop them which begs the question are they drawn towards the Voice when they go through the portal in a rage to kill it, or are their actions truly random acts of violence? she points out to the others before saying to the others in their minds. "We know that our benefactor is a lot older then he claims to be from what research has been done. I thought he may have been some form of undead, however with this recent news, his involvement in the elixir, and that devil knowing many of us by name, including knowing that we work for Atticus." she points out while saying some of the same out loud. "Dose anyone else find it odd that devil none of us know knew who those who talked to it were and who we worked for?"

As the spread of food and is set out for the group Abigail takes a seat though declines eating. "I think the most important question should be at this moment how do we get out of here without killing you and your allies if we are to work together to defeat the voice? I suspect if we use the escape route we will be under a great deal of scrutiny from those on the other side which would only aid the Voice as we would have less influence and our powers would be questioned coming back from two delves without having cleared them, at least in their eyes. If we can find a way around this main issue I believe we will all be a little more at ease, after all you do not wish to die, nor your minions, nor do we want to be trapped here or help the voice in Sol in any unforseen way."