"If the voice is who I suspect them to be, only the highest people in Sol would interact with the individual, and they would not find it odd for one of their own to have protections stopping any form of divination magic as well as Transmutation or illusion magic to make them appear differently." Abigail responds as the lich states he believes, from what he knows, that the devil and the Voice are one and the same.

"We have found sources that say that the Dungeon can shape people from Sol into creatures of the Dungeon. So does that mean the voice sends people into the Dungeon to make them stronger for his own goals, or to keep people from researching to much into the Dungeon? After all from what you have stated if we stopped going into the Dungeon unless the voice made it otherwise possible, the creatures of the Dungeon could not reach Sol. Which begs the question is the Dungeon all one large plane of existence, or multiple different min planes?"

As the lich offers them a way to open a portal back to Sol Abigail thinks on it for a moment. "But would the portal deliver us to the same place we enter the Dungeon? After all if it were just getting to Sol there are a few ways we could do so as well, its making it so it doesn't look odd that is the important part. I believe one of our ways keys to those in power that we had to retreat, unlike the standard portal when we defeat a Dungeon. It does however seem like a valid solution you have provided thank you." Abigail says regarding the lich's words and its willingness to seemingly help them escape the Dungeon so that they may work together to stop the Voice that plagued both the Dungeon and Sol.

"I have heard rumors of such a story, it is considered heretical by most, however in my search for my own religion and finding the Mother, and Father I did come across some, highly heretical manuscripts in Sol that seem to line up with what he says. Perhaps it is a thread we could explore more both in Sol as well as through contact with extraplanar beings?" Abigail suggests to the others as well as the lich as she saw no point in not sharing such knowledge.

Hearing that the women they had found in their tombs were once Solmites that like her in her younger days simply wished to enjoy the fruits of which the dungeon could give she could not blame them, and had a better picture in her mind of what kind of a person the Lich was. He respected their wishes to not become undead after all, and made it a point to preserve their bodies and stories, even if no one ever knew of them. "Could you tell us their names and what you knew about them from them, and how Sol was in their time? Perhaps it may help us all work together to stop the voice. After all knowing their names allows us to look for records of them in Sol, and combining that knowledge with what we gain from you we can shift out the lies that might have been told in the official documents." she points out, hoping the others could follow her line of thinking.

"And the first Solmite was the Voice?"