Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGolem View Post
Spoiler: Rax
Show
Once they leave Scintilla, Macharius summons Hannabel to his quarters. When she arrives, he waves her over to a chair and offers her a drink. Leaning back, he looks at her. Hannabel, old sport, you didn't get off the ship once while we were in Scintilla. Not like you not to take any shore leave. And I noticed you wore a full helm the entire time we had our guests on board. Now, you do have a rather eccentric taste in fashion, but it seems like you didn't want someone in Scintilla knowing you were there. A bit paranoid, perhaps, but then there's this. He passes her the wanted poster from the lower hive. Looks... rather familiar, what? A bit like a certain helmsman. Rather light on details, though. And this all made me realize, I don't really know anything about your background. So, Hannabel, what should I know?
Spoiler: PotatoGolem
Show
Hannabel takes the poster and studies it for a moment before responding. "Well, we're on our way again, so I suppose there's no need to keep things under wraps any more. Yes, this is me," she says, tapping the poster with her finger. "It stems from a private quarrel, but the bounty is legitimate and the one who issued it lives on Scintilla. They have enough clout that I deemed it an unnecessary risk to myself and this ship to go walking about in public," she explained.