Gashur turns away from the fleeing demon and heads back to the courtyard. "Got away. And that was a big fat one. A pity."

Then he addresses his potentially more sentimental and less practical colleagues. "Do we look for the scout's gear, such as it was, and/or attempt to bury what remains of their bodies? Also, do people have healing to spare or do I use the wand?" Speaking of the injuries, Gashur takes a look at Jessica, who seems much more alive than she could have been. "An almost perfect suicide attempt. You failed. Next time do not even try." He shakes his head and thinks that was too harsh on his part to say to someone who has almost died in a very heroic manner, so Gashur explains. "I'll move a lot. Forward and backward. You don't move forward after I move backward, okay?"

He is not looking forward to go searching through that stink, but if there are items of value to be found or people insist, he'll do that.

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
[I]You guys heading back down to the valley floor to camp with the men before the last push to Drezen tomorrow?
Oh damn, we hit Drezen tomorrow, Gashur still does not have his weapon ready and we've lost 2/2 PC crafters?

Gashur would like to be healed 5..10 hp before we rest for the night, assuming the magical flail is no longer an issue.