Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Yeah, the cooldown seems faster and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me it seems like the cannonballs are flying further as well.

I think it was pronounced "Kray-ken" in the direct-to-video Atlantis: The Last Empire sequel that was like, three or four episodes of a TV series that never came to be.

Edit: Peach Beach is a very recognizable Mario Kart course.

It's the one that very clearly the result of Peach conquering Ilse Delfino and turning it into her private race course in revenge for the corruption and incompetence of Delfinian Law enforcement and government.

Sly asks Bently and Murray immediately in response to M's accusation of Egomania.

You can tell in SLy's voice that he's thinking "do I appreciate them enough?"

M meanwhile I feel is projecting his own issues onto Sly.

Edit: Okay, that last bit with Murray was like, shot for shot the opening of Speed Racer.

...Was Bently writing in the Thievius Raccoonus?

...So, uh. If Sly and Carmelita have sex they would both be guilty of rape by deception. Just throwing that out there. Sly is lying about his circumstances to be with her nd as far as she knows she's manipulating an amnesiac. The fact that he's faking wouldn't lessen her guilt, for much the same reason that shooting a corpse is attempted murder if you didn't know they were dead.

Like they're both kind of scum.
The subtle voice acting in Sly 3 is one of the things that really elevates it. You'd think a goofy Saturday Morning Cartoon style thief game/mascot platformer wouldn't be capable of nuance, but it's immediately clear through Sly's tone that Dr M's (seemingly justified in his father's case) expectation of Cooper superiority complex has affected him. It's a fun touch.

Yeah so, I didn't bring it up because that'd be incredible uncomfortable, but that's why I'm of the opinion both know the truth and are just, leaving it unsaid, because HOOO boy that's a can of worms I don't want to open.