View Single Post

Thread: Aegis' Dungeoncrawler In-Character II

1. - Top - End - #467
    Firbolg in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Aegis' Dungeoncrawler In-Character II

Levi makes eye contact with the lich then to the corpses.

"I thought liches desecrate any corpses to create minions for their own ambitions. The patterns I've seen speak otherwise. Compare to liches I read or heard, that is respectful. Are family and wishes of those under your care exceptions to that rule? Or does it have to do with being a shadow and annoying the Devil?"

The last question's tone is laden with humour and spontaneity.

"As for the list of suspects, for me, I surmise royalty, bureaucrats, and advisors. Any high ranking officials. Normal citizen is a probability as well as outliers like a crazy theory that livestock or a pet could be a silver tongue manipulator in disguise. Atticus makes sense from the list of aspects my companion list. The King could be another because of his cadre of adventurer bodyguards, obscurity and being a possible enabler. Other enablers; queen, advisors, bureaucrats who do not want to get their hands dirty should not be discounted. The reason I added the average Joe/Jane is because the difficulty of sussing him out in a city is equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack. Very time consuming and troublesome."

Telepathy (All Allies): Anyone educated in nobility? The knowledge would come in handy now. We need to know more about the King, Queen, their advisors and bureaucrats we are reporting to.
    Last edited by Yas392; 2023-04-01 at 07:26 PM.