View Single Post

Thread: Aegis' Dungeoncrawler In-Character II

1. - Top - End - #469
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Aegis' Dungeoncrawler In-Character II

Zeiram raises a skeletal finger to his bone-white jaw as though considering your words. "Solum is a monarchy now? Then it's a near certainty that the Infernal Voice is sitting on the throne. He is extremely proud and believes himself invincible. I expect he wouldn't be willing to relinquish even perceived power over himself."

To Levi's inquiry it replies: "These women stayed with me each for a decade or more. I learned to respect their wishes and have a greater understanding of those living."

To Abigial's it replies:
    On exploring the airspace around Solum: "As long as the goddess' heart remains with the Infernal Voice, Solum will remain isolated. All of the places that should exist in your world have been condemned to the Dungeon. I doubt any voyage from Solum would be fruitful, but your efforts could hide your knowledge of the truth from your foe."

On aid: "I will not continuously divine your circumstances as it will bring undesirable attention to you. If you're able to contact me, I will send what aid I can. While it's possible the Infernal Voice tries to frustrate my efforts, it is in my interest that you survive any future delves."

With regards to inquiry about the loot, Zeiram silently points to the potion belt of Potions of Glibness, seeming to indicate the lich thinks lying is a suitable way of mitigating any consequence of coming back with a lighter than expected purse.

After another moment's consideration Zeiram states "It may be dangerous, but I could portal you directly to the throne room as long as any of you are familiar with its location. There's a small possibility it is warded against such tactics but the element of surprise may be invaluable in your engagement. I believe I can also grant you protection against direct harm from the undoubtedly numerous Solumites guarding him so you could challenge the Voice now."
    Last edited by Aegis013; 2023-04-06 at 03:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatwarforged View Post
    You sir are a True Pirate Lord.