I seem to recall that dynamic fog of war and dynamic lighting are premium features, but there were some changes to those a few months ago. Free accounts also have only 100 MB storage space, which can quickly become a limiting factor if you want to run large and/or transparent tokens as well as file-based maps for all encounters. My tokens are all 120px jpegs (at least for small and medium creatures) of 10-30 KB, and after almost 50 sessions I am still bumping against the ceiling. I recommend offloading at least some spoiler-free content (PC tokens come to mind, but there are other options as well) to the players' accounts.

For the latter, you have the player drop that image on a random map, you copy the newly created token to a hidden map that you treat like a raw egg, and then you can copypaste it from there to any new maps you are creating for upcoming sessions. Alternatively, you can give edit permissions on a blank handout to a player who then uploads an image and adds it, after which you withdraw edit permissions and do whatever else you need to do with it (through extra characters, this technically also works for tokens).