Wood Elf Druid
AC: 15 HP: 22/54
PP: 17 PIv: 10 PIs: 17
Conditions:
Concentrating on:
7 / 7 d8 HD
Spell Slots- 2/4 1st, 2/3 2nd, 2/3 3rd, 0/1 4th
0/2 Wildshape

Caelyn looked to Leaf's broken arrows and shakes her head. "I possess no magic that can fix those, but given materials I can craft more." She looked to the hoard of coins and gems assembled by the kobolds, moving over to it and beginning to count and shuffle them into their own bag of holding. "I daresay that though spendthrift is wise, we should be able to afford you a fresh quiver... several thousand times over." When she finished the labor she turned to Grok. "IF you need some immolation to aid your demolition let me know. I have no love of the shrines of bloodthirsty gods as well."

But it was Sam who caught her attention while she was counting. Her brother, so warm hearted and kind that at times it frustrated her to no end, who pursued Gil across the lands, into the depths of sewers, and beyond what even the most valorous knights would consider reasonable, and by the gods he DID it. Saved him. Returned his parents necklaces. Told the greasy haired boy he had done well for himself, even. It was... inspiring, in it's own way, but it prompted self reflection that left her feeling... wanting. Since Seniyad had blessed her staff with magic to ease her sleeping mind she found less reason to torture herself with self doubt and danger, but she would never have pushed this far to aid someone she barely knew without her brother.

She hoped her family would remain together. They were stronger together. Better together. Like arrows, one could snap under pressure, but a bundle could sustain even the strongest of grips. She didn't want to be a lone arrow, and she feared for those who had left before her.