View Single Post

Thread: Roll20

1. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Roll20

Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    Unfortunately, I play 3.5e and not 5 so the premade sheets wont work for me, as well, my players are going to want to make their own sheets, with my character generation rules, so theres that. I also plan to let my players roll instead of the roller, thats part of the fun of the game...at least as far as I think.
    There is a 3.5 character sheet. Actually, there are 3, though I don't know the differences between them. Simply type in 3.5 in the field when you create your game or edit game settings to change the character sheet, and they will come right up. If you have questions about using the "D&D 3.5E" sheet, there is an active thread on it, since it has been undergoing some upgrades recently: https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10...ade/?pagenum=9

If that sheet is not to your liking, there are also sheets labeled as "D&D 3.5E Adventure Pack" and "D&D 3.5E The Black Company".

Edit: Or else I misunderstood what you were saying and you were just meaning importing existing sheets wasn't available...
    Last edited by Kraynic; 2023-04-22 at 07:58 PM.