1. - Top - End - #485
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (The Five Stages of Zelda-Game)

Oh noes, Sonic's been unalived. It's up to ace detective Zodi to find the culprit!

So the dead Sonic image is specifically Sonic in the same position Peter Griffin lands in in the episode with the running gag of him slipping and falling down the stairs.

Looking it up, Clue is a Quokka which is some kind of marsupial roughly the size of a cat.

The Sonic franchise is roughly 32 years old as of this game.

It might be pre-cooked chicken, Zodie.

Yizigra no, that's a joke from Scooby Doo.

So Knuckle's costume is transparently just his outfit from Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie(the old one, not the modern one) which was a ****ing weird introduction to the franchise for Tiny Rater. I think they changed the hat band but otherwise...

Shadow the Barista didn't have time to change after leaving his job at Starbucks before he had to get to the party.

Sorry Clue, you're going to find that all of the famous heroes of your world are frickin weirdoes

Just casually claim to be a Princess from another dimension and... Yeah, they just accept that at face value.

...I wonder if mayhaps her dimension uses a different kind of cake for birthdays? Like, "birthday cake" isn't just cake for birthdays, it's a specific flavor(vanilla white cake with sprinkles) and when you don't use that for a birthday party you tend to use Devil's Food cake or marble cake or... basically anything in the white/yellow cake family

Maybe in Blaze's dimension, they use like... Custard cake?

Rouge, you are at a ten, we need you to be at a two.

A murder mystery isn't the sort of thing you invite the little kids to. Except for Tails, but he's freakishly mature and intelligent... at least compared to everyone else. He's also like, ten compared to Cream and Charmy's six.

So apparently if you try to give yourself the name of one of the established characters invited to the party you'll get a dialog scene of the player saying that it would be so cool if they had the same name as some hero but it's not(Either 'Amy' is a rare name in this world or Amy Rose is just that (in)famous.)

So apparently protagonist-chan is a fan and is only just realizing that these are... the heroes.

...None of these roles make much sense for the game. Though I do think it's amusing that Shadow actually put on a costume for this.

I love how Tails has this detailed backstory and Amy is just "Yeah, this happened."

Oh hey, things go wrong immediately.

So basically this is Ace Attorney but with platforming.

...I'm sensing a running gag with Clue's flashbacks here.

So apparently Elise got a redesign for the Sonic Channel earlier this month. She now looks like someone who actually belongs in this world.

...So that's not a decoration, that's a real wanted poster.

Edit: You know, given their history you'd think the Sonic Cast wold be more suspicious of robot hands.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2023-04-24 at 09:57 AM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks