Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
Lots of votes, but none for AvatarVecna yet. That seems unusual enough that I'd guess some folk have extra reason not to vote her.
Stating she made a subtle claim, thus giving folk a disincentive to vote for her... good wolf move for someone who usually draws heat just by existing. I gamble she didn't actually hint a claim, but is just saying she did.

If anyone has picked up on her clue and wants me to move my vote, speak up and I'll move it.
To be clear, I mean "speak up" in that you found her claim and believe it (or at least have no strong reason to disbelieve it). Not speak up by saying what her claim actually is.
I haven't spotted the claim, but also I haven't particularly been looking for it.

I don't think it's wolfy, though.

If they're not hinting and just saying they did... D3/4/5, AV is alive and we have no reason to clear them, "So, AV, what have you been hinting at?" awkward silence "Okay, AV is a lying wolf, let's kill them".

So the hint is real regardless of their alignment. There are worlds where they're a wolf seeding a fakeclaim early, yes, but I don't see a particular reason to think we're living in them beyond "it's AV" which is not a valid reason.