I've seen people say that it's possible to at he very least get the best ending for all the major storylines once you've unlocked everything. Like, once you're able to defeat Majora you could theoretically be able to help everyone within the three-day time limit though it won't be easy.

That seems to be what canonically happens. Or else all the different timelines merged into a best-of-all-possible worlds thing.

I don't know Zodi, most Mothman sitings are pretty owly.

I've thought more on the "Zelda game with Young Links where the puzzle-solving tools are the girls that have a crush on Link but Link is just a doofy kid so he doesn't get it" hypothetical... I'd probably just straight up make it call back to Ocarina in that the party members are a Hylian Farmgorl, a Kokori, a Zora, and a Gerudo... And also the game's incarnation of Zelda, but only in the tutorial, the final dudgeon, and the post-game. Since everyone involved is in the "Young Link/Young Zelda age range" the whole thing is very innocent and childish, this isn't a harem comedy situation and everyone more or less gets along. I still kind of want an Ocarina/Majora tone, not a more cartoonish one like Spirit Tracks.

Likely scenario: This Link is the son of like, the royal... Game's keeper? The guy who serves as effectively to Park Ranger for the royal forests near the palace monitors the wildlife, deals with trespassers and poachers, that sort of thing. The game's Zelda keeps sneaking out to play in the woods, you meet her there but then she'd kidnapped by bad guys and you have to go rescue her because nobody will listen to you when you explain what happened.

Cremia: "You, random ten-year-old, prepare to murder some people."

Also Cremia: "I know aksncoldge you as being an adult, random child I just met this morning."
Link: "I mean, technically I'm an actual adult in a child's body. Kinda. Sorta. Time travel was involved, don't think about it."

What the **** is in that milk that this guy is literally drunk off it?

I notice that no one else is wearing the Membership hat.

You'd think Link would use that "Use the Ocarina and my masks to split into multiple versions of myself" power more often.