Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
One benefit to a One Cycle Run is that since you can just warp straight to the boss room, completing the dungeons isn't super necessary... except for the fact that you DO need to collect all the frogs.
Uhh... no. If you are doing it all on one cycle, you need to complete and finish all four dungeons because the boss warp doesn't exist until after you've already done it once. So you'd need to complete all four dungeons in a single cycle... probably not possible.

It IS the Ballad of the Wind Fish, I'm pretty sure, but it's... kinda adjusted, since it's traslating a GB track of blips and bloops into the N64. Bu I'm pretty sure you can hear it in there.
Nope, totally different. Ballad of the Wind Fish starts with a 1-2-3 beginnings of an arpeggio, then repeats and dips back down to a relative minor before returning to the center. Which is not present in whatever this tune is that we're presented with.

The Original Ballad of the Wind Fish (Link's Awakening DX)

The tempo is similar to a waltz, although technically not 6/8 since the last note is held an extra beat, making it a very awkward 4/4. Which it is supposed to be.

This tune, however, holds the first note, then goes on. The inverse of the original, actually. Also this Termina version is... really badly done. I get what they were trying to do, I just don't feel they succeeded. Which might have been the intention, to be honest. They could easily have done a good job with it, they've done it before with much less hardware support. So if you follow that, they succeeded at not succeeding. Task Failed Successfully?