View Single Post

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal!

1. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal!

I should have gone to bed a while ago, but I had a thought, then checked some things.
    Now I have quite the post to make.

But, uh, first, I think I mixed up watcher/tracker with how Kat's power worked. But point being that I still think Nash might've targeted flat last Night.

---

We've been lied to. I think but not sure by the Narrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Alright, 15 players it is.
    But 14 in the player roster.
    Could be an innocent typo, but...

Recruitment list shows 14 players. Also look at Alito and Don.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Alito – The Lancer
    You’ve always been a loner, and you prefer to handle things on your own to working as a team. Still, what Nash says goes…
    Number 105: Battlin’ Boxer Star Cestus
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player and roll a die. On a 6, that Player is Destroyed.
    Rank-Up Magic: Quick Chaos Once per duel, if you would be destroyed you instead lose all of your special abilities.

Don Thousand – Barian Deity: ??????? ?????? ruler of Barian World. ????? ?????? secretly ?????? ?????? with one of the Barian Emperors. ?????? ???? ???? Numeron Code.
    Chaos Number 1000: Numerounius ???? ?????? ????? ????? ???? ???? all players ??? ???? ??? lose.

Rank-Up Magic: Numeron Force
    ????? ????? rewrite ????? ??????? numeron ?????? ??????

Player list:
    Illven
    CaoimhinTheCape
    Snowblaze
    JeenLeen
    Lady Serpentine
    BookWombat
    Bladescape
    BatCatHat
    Persolus
    Caedorus
    flat_footed
    Let’sGetKraken
    Allando
    I took some time last week to try to guess Don's power. Looked up the lore on a wiki, then tried subbing the ? for letters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Thousand from my Notepad save
    Don Thousand – Barian Deity: ??????? ?????? ruler of Barian World. ????? ?????? secretly ?????? ?????? with one of the Barian Emperors. ?????? ???? ???? Numeron Code.
    Chaos Number 1000: Numerounius ???? ?????? ????? ????? ???? ???? all players ??? ???? ??? lose.

Every Main Phase Two, ????? rewrite ??? one ????? ??????? numeron ?????? ??????
    So it had a note about Main Phase two in its Rank-Up (not in recruitment), but the rest was the same. Many ????. But now look at D3's Alito and Don Thousand:

Quote Originally Posted by I can't quote the link and a Spoiler show, so it doesn't work, but the first post in this thread
    Alito – The Lancer
    You’ve always been a loner, and you prefer to handle things on your own to working as a team. Still, what Nash says goes…
    Number 105: Battlin’ Boxer Star Cestus
    On your Main Phase 2: Target 1 Player and roll a die. On a 6, that Player is Destroyed.
    Rank-Up Magic: Quick Chaos After each use of Number 105: Battlin’ Boxer Star Cestus, the number you must roll to succeed on the Destruction is reduced by one. For example, on the second use you Destroy your target on a roll of a 5 OR 6.

Chaos Number 1000: Numerounius Your votes count ?????? ????? ????? ???? ???? all players ??? ???? ??? lose.

Every Main Phase Two, as long as you did not vote this turn, you may retroactively rewrite any one ability using the Numeron Code. Your rewrite lasts either until the next turn, or until somebody notices, whichever comes last.
    Alito changed, and Don has much more text.
    I don't think it had changed when game started. I remember checking after Xi noted some powers would change and be bolded.
    The only one I noticed was in the Lovers, and it's NOT bolded now.
    Making me think Xi has copy/pasted redits without the formatting.
    I mean, I might've missed an edit to Alito's passive. But I doubt it.

But Don Thousand changed a ton.
    Can someone look now and second these, in case it changes again as this post is definitely "somebody notices"?
    I'm bringing attention to Alito, which should trigger it changing back if Don Thousand caused the change.

Anyone notice their powers being wonky?
    Or remember a power being different than it is now?

Conclusion
    I'm guessing we have a 15th player, it's Xi, and she's going to win once something about her votes equals plot-wise having all the Numereon Code.
    Maybe relevant:
    https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Numbe...eronia_(anime)
    https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Don_Thousand
    The power of Chaos Number 1000 makes me guess it's something like we lose if we vote her, since it's such a high attack power and it has specials to negate being kill in battle. But I fear the Rank-Up would let her retroactively rerwrite Quattro's ability so he can't kill Xi by targeting "Xi is Don Thousand". Though I guess trying would let us look over the powers and notice Quattro's changed...

Or, if not Xi, someone who didn't vote D1 or D2. Or at least D2 as I'm pretty sure I'm seeing Alito changed for today. (Me thinking Xi is Don hinges on the 14 vs 15 player thing being an intentional clue that Xi is the 15th player.)
    Is Alito active and Vector not? That would explain the Kite fakeclaim; they hoped it was out of play, but it wasn't.

I'm not sure what to make of this. I don't want a lot of us to die by doing something foolish like voting her today, and we can't really afford to stall wolfhunting.
    Xihirli
    But I'll risk throwing a vote to her. If it kills me, y'all know not to try to vote her off.

- - - Updated - - -

And, yeah, I'm claiming.
    In case Illven was correct and an explicit claim does something to Battle Position, I won't say my role, but it should be clear.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2023-05-01 at 09:45 PM.