Hell yeah, Paper Mario!

I see that Robin is wearing an ace flag as a cloak.

You know, Twink, just because Mario's alive that doesn't mean that the Princess's efforts to help him contributed to his success. it just means he's been succeeding.

Peach: Get the **** out of my room, Jack Black.

Sometimes you don't even have to think about it too hard: Kingdom Hearts is basically just a really cuddly looking Lovecraftian horror series. IT's just the main protagonist is a PG-rated Old Man Henderson so you've got to be paying attention.

Oh, okay, that's just an instant win.

Mario-Zelda crossover when? Smash Bros doesn't count.

If I recall, it was the sewer Goombas that caused the problem.

Mario: "Okay-a Spike, letsa go kick-a Bowser's ass so this jerk'll hava to to eat his words."

Oh no, he's gone Super Shroom.

The characters read "way of the old man."

"With our combined power, you should be able to stand up to the guy who easily defeated us."

"Back then?" It's been like, a day.

"Just cheer up, and never-ever give up hope!"

I don't think I can comment on the latest jok without breaking forum rules.

And Zodi dies from Joker venom again.

...No, seriously are you okay?

Robin stop trying to kill Zodi!

"We will always be with you... until the next game, where you will lose our powers for reasons of balance."

Look, there's a reason why Bowser keeps getting invited to go Go-karting, to tennis games, soccer games, baseball, board game night...

I think Eggman is canonically insane? Like, I think Frontier had some documents you could find saying that part of the reason he tries to take over the world is that he was jealous growing up of the attention that his cousin got... his cousin who was born with a terminal illness and then got murdered by the government. Dude's a nutcase.

Doctor Wiley's another one who's just ****ing insane. Like, according to Megaman 11 his research project that got rejected in favor of Light's AI research was a universal upgrade that could be installed in any robot to let any robot overlap themselves in case fo an emergency so that they could step in and be a hero. His goal was to create robot heroes to protect people and that being rejected made him snap and do a full 180. the reason Light keeps falling for Wiley's fake face turns is because he genuinely believes that there's still some good in there and he feels bad about Wiley's idea being rejected. Light kept and maintained Wiley's original prototype and eventually installed in Rock and it just... I genuinely think that its effects on Rock were what inspired Light to create X.

If I recall, in that crossover what happened was they used Robot Master tech to upgrade the Robotisizer and then used it on Sonic's friends to turn them into "Robotisized Masters."

...Exe Wiley does have a legitimate Face turn in the last game.

Why did they let the soldier keep his spear?

That cooled lava is steaming so it should still mss you up to touch.

...So I bet Mario is gonna be relieved when Goombario is assimilated fully into his Stand and thus can't share his opinions anymore.

A while back I saw a video of someone giving cotton candy to a raccoon. Raccoons habitually wash their food before eating it. Poor critter looks so confused.

I have no strong opinion one way or the other.

The idea of Mario just chugging maple syrup is physically painful.