Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Hell yeah, Paper Mario!

I see that Robin is wearing an ace flag as a cloak.

And Zodi dies from Joker venom again.

Doctor Wiley's another one who's just ****ing insane. Like, according to Megaman 11 his research project that got rejected in favor of Light's AI research was a universal upgrade that could be installed in any robot to let any robot overlap themselves in case fo an emergency so that they could step in and be a hero. His goal was to create robot heroes to protect people and that being rejected made him snap and do a full 180. the reason Light keeps falling for Wiley's fake face turns is because he genuinely believes that there's still some good in there and he feels bad about Wiley's idea being rejected. Light kept and maintained Wiley's original prototype and eventually installed in Rock and it just... I genuinely think that its effects on Rock were what inspired Light to create X.

...Exe Wiley does have a legitimate Face turn in the last game.

Why did they let the soldier keep his spear?

A while back I saw a video of someone giving cotton candy to a raccoon. Raccoons habitually wash their food before eating it. Poor critter looks so confused.

I have no strong opinion one way or the other.

The idea of Mario just chugging maple syrup is physically painful.
Hell yeah Paper Mario!

Yup! It's super cool!

Robin gets Advantage on being able to land critical hits against me, comedy wise. She's just built different and that's fine.

I don't think it so much made Wily SNAP so much as it is the wound that festered into what he became. Also, X was already being made by the time MM11 happened, but you're not wrong that I'm pretty sure the Power/Speed Gear system did get incorporated into X, or at least into his armour systems.

Well, not the LAST game. He's the villain of 6.

The Toad spears are, as someone in the comments said, simply made of rubber. That or they're simply not adept at it.

I was thinking of that video specifically, yeah.

Maple syrup is good eatin' but like... yeah, drinking a cup of it is a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
I think she is, for some reason Robin is just really good at making Zodi laugh for long periods of time for some reason.

yeah I kept warning people that Goombario's horrible, the joke that shall not be spoken of aside, Goombario does a lot of complaining about the environments and people around him. you should really only whip him out when your really stumped or lost about something, because a lot to all of the game can be done without his input if you just use your brain for like two seconds, its not a hard game and using tattle too often can make things more a slog. Its why I go get the peekaboo badge even though its technically bad, because uh, you don't really need Goombario for anything except completionism. everything he has can be replaced in my eyes if your not being completionist.
I legitimately think a big part of it is that I followed Robin in the before-times, when she was just a cool youtube creator and I was a internet anonymous person. I grew up watching her stuff and then we became friends and a small part of me is always going to have that little crystal of overwhelming respect for her. It's like how Chuggaaconroy is best buds with Protonjon except somehow less gay[joke]

Goombario's sudden swerve at the end game aside, I still think he's a useful party member. Enemies have mechanics that are at times unclear, so being able to hear about'em is a good idea. The Peekaboo badge being a cost to see health bars is an easy one to pay of course, but it IS still paid. I'll take the action economy option of just tattling over that any day... also I like the comedic writing he had earlier in the game, before The Event happened.